10 Gorgeous Temple Jewellery Designs for 2019 brides!
‘Temple jewellery’-this name stems from the age old ritual of adorning Hindu deities with gold jewellery across the state of Tamil Nadu. Although temple jewellery is also inlaid with precious stones, silver and diamond at times, gold still remains the most loved metal of all times.
Brides, especially South Indian brides are totally in love with temple jewellery. I am totally floored by the ethnicity and traditional touch that temple jewellery brings to the entire look of the bride.
Here are some gorgeous, traditional and inspiring temple jewellery designs for to-be-brides that you can bookmark:
1. Stunning necklace with Goddess Laxmi motif and cute danglers!
2. The choker and Lord Ganesh motif necklace with gorgeous pearls and coloured stones, perfectly compliments the lehenga!
Image source: Gautam Khullar photography
3. Chunky Goddess Laxmi necklace with beautiful pearls is a perfect pick to complete your bridal look!
Image source: Studio 9696
4. Subtle and traditional necklace with Lord Ganesh motif
Image source: Pixelena Studio
5. The gorgeous and authentic gold necklace with a rectangular Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi pendant is something that should be on every bride’s wishlist!
Image source: Wedmantram
6. Beauuuuutiful gold necklaces with peacock motifs paired with Goddess Laxmi armlet and kamarbandh make this bride look gorgeous!
7. The boat motif necklace and earrings are uncommon, but definitely stand out!Goddess Laxmi motif pendant with dainty and tiny pearls
We love this piece of art!
Image source: Araceli Jewellers
8. The gold armlet with tiny green and red pearls looks bedazzling!
Image source: PK Suri Worldwide Studios
9. An oversized Goddess Laxmi necklace with a matching kamarbandh!
10. The stylish and traditional gold necklace with an offbeat design and Lord Ganesh and peacock motifs paired with delicate jhumkas is a delight!
Image source: Kushal’s Fashion Jewellery
Which piece of temple jewellery have you fallen for? Courtesy - By Ashita Ahuja | Mar 13, 2019